After over 80 hours of researching and testing, we found the Chicco Lima Cortina CX Stroller is the best baby stroller in India. This one has all the required features, comfort and, a thoughtful design to give your baby all they want while outside home. We considered top 50 products and consulted 4 experts to sort out the best of the best baby pram stroller in India.R for Rabbit Chocolate Ride is our pick for runner-up. We have also listed a few more options and a buying guide to help you with your shopping. So, let’s get started.
Our Top Choice
Best Baby Stroller (Prams) In India
|Product Name||Supported capacity and age||Warranty||Check Price|
|Chicco Lima Cortina CX Stroller||3-48 Months, 25 Kg||6 months|
|R for Rabbit Chocolate Ride||3-48 Months, 25 Kg||6 months|
|LuvLap Galaxy Baby Stroller and Pram||3-40 Months, 20 Kg||No|
|Luvlap Sunshine Baby Stroller and Pram||3-24 Months, 12 Kg||No|
|Mee Mee Baby Stroller||3-36 Months, 18 Kg||6 months|
|Little Pumpkin Baby Stroller||0 to 3 Years. Weight: 0 to 20 Kgs||No||No products found.|
1. Chicco Lima Cortina CX Stroller – Best Sturdiest Stroller In India
- Key fit car seat can be fit to it
- The suitcase type folding handle allows you to open or close the stroller easily with a single hand
- Instructions Included
Chico is the most reputed brand manufacturing top-notch quality products for the kids. They have many variants for the best baby pram stroller in India too. Off them, this one is the best.
Chicco Lima Cortina CX stroller is made from a solid body frame to provide comfortable rides from newborn to toddler. The stroller is ultra strong, it can be used in future for the young siblings too. The best part that we found out is the adjustable backrest with 8 recline positions. This lets baby sit or lie down completely when taking a ride. Whenever the baby wants to sleep while you are out, you just have to adjust it an flat position and pop-up the foot rest. This will create a cozy bassinet for infants with enclosure on all four sides.
The additional features include an adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window offers shade from the sun, child tray with two cup holders, a removable dishwasher-safe liner, a parent tray with a cup holder and covered storage for small items, and a basket to store larger items. Lastly, the push handle is ergonomically designed with padded three height adjustments to accommodate every mom or dad. You can even call it as the best baby stroller for tall parents as you can adjust the push-handles as per your height.
- Weight: 8.9kg
- Size when Packed W: 41 x L: 54.5 x H: 97 cm And Size when Open W: 54.5 x L: 97 x H: 105 cm
- Carrying capacity and age:3-48 Months, 25 Kg
- 8 seat reclining
- Suitcase style folding
- Come with lot of accessories like cup holder, sun shade, large basket, and a small storage pocket
- Warranty 6 month
2. R for Rabbit Chocolate Ride – Best Stroller For Baby And Toddler
- Safety 1st - Our Strollers are EN 1888 Certified which is most stringent certification defined by European standards for...
- Front Wheels and Suspension - The Best suspension designed to give smoothest ride to you Baby while strolling. Best...
- Reversible Handle - Most easy and safe design for Reversible Handle to see your baby’s smile while strolling.
This one is certified by European standards for strollers for Safety of Babies and Toddler.Every minute detail of this stroller is made keeping n mind safety first.
R For Rabbit stroller is made from premium quality material for ease of use and long life. It has front wheels and suspension to give the smoothest ride to your baby when strolling. In our test we found out that the wheels are tough and are made to handle the rough bumpy roads of India. The front wheel is 6.5 inch to swivel or to lock when strolling. There is a front wheel brake too to give you a safe ride.
Lastly, it also has sun canopy protection, food tray with cup holder, storage basket, foot rest, and a link break for immediate stopping. All in all a best stroller pram for travel.
- Weight: 9kgs
- Dimension: 69*102*53 cm when open
- Carrying capacity and age:3-48 Months, 25 Kg
- 3 position reclining
- Safety certified
- Comes with a tray, cup holder, large basket, sun canopy, and line brake
- Comes with 6 months warranty
3. LuvLap Galaxy Baby Stroller and Pram – Best Budget Friendly Stroller in India
- European Standard EN 1888 certified , Product Dimension : 78 x 54.2 x 26 cm
- Extra spacious stroller with heavy duty wheels - Best choice for outdoor use
- 5 point safety harness for child safety I Extended Double Layer Canopy
This one is a sturdy best budget-friendly stroller in India. Not only this, this is the best model from Luv lap offering great features which you get in the costly big brands stroller/prams in India.
Further, it has three position seat reclining to allow baby sleep or sit as per the baby’s comfort. What more you get is the detectable food tray, extended sun protection canopy, and a large basket to hold the essential baby supplies.
Lastly, it has one hand folding. You have to just push a button and the pram fold on itself which is simply amazing. It becomes extremely handy when you are traveling alone with your baby.
- Weight: 10kg
- Four color options
- Carrying capacity and age:3-40 Months, 20 Kg
- Dimensions 84.8 x 53.8 x 25.4 cm when packed
- 3 reclining position
- You get a food tray, a cup holder, extended sun protection, a large basket
- Comes without warranty
4. Luvlap Sunshine Baby Stroller and Pram – Best Stroller For City Traveling
- 5 point safety harness to secure your child safely in the stroller
- Reversible handlebar - Allows baby to face parent while strolling
- 3 position Seat recline for baby's comfort I Carrying Capacity up to 15 kgs. Canopy Type : Foldable
This is another reasonably priced standard pram/stroller in India. It has all the features that a standard pram should have.
The front wheel allows easy maneuvering o rough and smooth road both. It has a break and lock for unidirectional stroll which becomes quiet handy when you take the stroller to a park or a road. It also has a rear wheel brake to stop the stroller at any point for hand-free time. Both these brakes makes riding easy and controllable at all times. For the safety of the baby it has 3 point harness which found to be disappointing. If it would be have been 5 points it would be better.
Other features include double layered sun canopy, shopping basket, back pocket, mosquito net, and adjustable foot rest.
- Weight: 7.6kg
- Dimensions: 74.2 x 50 x 19.5 cm when packed
- No warranty
- Carrying capacity and age:3-24 Months, 12 Kg
- 3 position recliner
- Comes with basket, small storage pocket, sun canopy, and a mosquito net
5. Mee Mee Baby Stroller – Best Stroller For Air Travel
- Multiple position seating allows you to adjust the seat at the most convenient angle for your baby
- Quick one-hand fold with easy to carry strap, Easy and compact folding and storage
- Soft foam handle for easy grip, Sturdy front wheels and rear wheels with brakes, Double protection safety lock
If you travel a lot especially air travel than this can be the one for you. This is the best baby stroller pram for air travel in India.
For maneuvering it has soft foam handle, your hands won’t open even if you maneuver it for a long time. Additional features include large canopy, hood with window, 3 point safety belt, cushioned washable seat cover, and a pocket for accessories and bottles.
Lastly, it easy to fold the pram with quick one hand fold. You can fold it at once with a push of a button.
- Weight: 6.3 kg
- A lot of color options
- Dimensions: Height-98cm , width-23cm , Length-68cm
- Carrying capacity and age:3-36 Months, 18 Kg
- Comes with 6 months warranty
- Comes with sun canopy, washable seat cover, pocket, etc.
6. Little Pumpkin Baby Stroller – Best Stroller For Occasional Use
No products found.
Little Pumpkin is a decent quality stroller/pram. It has all the requisite features that you need for on the go strolling.
The other features include colorful canopy with a peek-a- boo window, storage Basket, Leg Rest, and a small basket. Overall, a good stroller for the babies and small infants.
- Weight: 8kgs
- Dimensions: 74.6 x 48 x 21.4 cm when packed
- Comes with basket, sun canopy, and leg rest
- Carrying capacity and age: Age: 0 to 3 Years. Weight: 0 to 20 Kgs
- No warranty
Buying Guide – What Considerations To Look For When Buying The Best Baby Stroller/Pram In India?
A baby stroller is a investment for your baby and for sure a need when traveling with your baby. You cannot simply pick anyone from the market. You need to aware yourself with the latest features that different brands are offering to choose the best one.
To get the best out of your purchase look for factors that are absolutely essential and the ones that give you the best strolling experience You cannot test all the product available in the market. For the same, we have jotted down a list of factors that are must for a baby stroller/pram. You can go through them and then select the one that fits your need.
This is first point that you should consider as safety come first especially for the babies. As a parent you always want your baby to be safe and secure as you take along with you. The design of a stroller should be a perfect balance. A unbalanced stroller will topple over and might cause any unwanted injuries so make sure the stroller is balanced. For balancing, there should be at least four wheel in the front or two or four wheel on the rear side for a good balance.
Further, the stable strollers can wear the weight and remain steady at all times. The second thing you need to check is the baby harness. The best prams/strollers should have a 5 point harness that maximum protection to your baby by draping them from all the sides. The moderate range strollers come with a 3 point harness that won’t protect the baby from shoulder, they just go round the stomach and the lower body. They are good if you are not a regular pram user or when you ride your stroller only on smooth roads.
2. Convenient Features
A stroller/pram is a convenient product that helps you to handle your baby easily while traveling. So, it should be convenient for the baby as well as the parents. For this ensure that the seating is padded, soft, and reclining. The stroller with reclining seats a re a good option to let your baby sit or lye down flat when required.
For parents, the convenient features include easy maneuvering on rough and smooth roads both, a soft gripped handle, baskets or pockets to store water bottles, feeders, snacks, toys, diapers, wallet, and other essential accessories. Further, we also recommend you to go for a stroller/pram with sun protection canopy to prevent sun rays from directly hitting your baby’s face. So, make sure your stroller should have all these necessary convenient features for a pleasurable strolling experience.
3. Size of the stroller
This is another important requisite. Do confirm the weight and size of the stroller and also the carrying capacity and age before choosing any. Most of the strollers weigh somewhere between 8kg to 15 kgs which is decent weight. Had it been a little less they won’t be stable. So, choosing this size is suggested. Secondly make sure that your baby falls in the category of suggested weight and age as directed on the pram/stroller. This will make your purchase worthy.
4. Other Features
There are few other features that are not necessary but if your pram has it, it is always better. They are listed below:
Foldable Pram: A foldable or collapsible pram or stroller is good. This is good as you can safely keep it when not in use and they are also travel-friendly.
Adjustable height: With adjustable handle height, you can always set the stroller as per your height. With this feature, the stroller handle can go up or down in respect to your height. This becomes extremely useful for the parents who are tall and have to bend forward for strolling.
Food Tray: This is again an added luxury. A food tray with a cup holder is the most desirable option. A few luxurious stroller come with these trays. This allows the baby to have their food on the go without the hassle of searching for a place to eat.
Warranty: This is again good. If you get a warranty period, it is always good.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best brand for baby strollers Chicco, LuvLap, and MEE MEE.
Yes, they are useful to go in malls, play areas, parks, etc. but you might struggle when you go on roads as the roads have potholes and stones which might damage the wheel.
Generally speaking, the three wheel strollers are easy to push with one hand. They also have larger rear wheel strollers for all-terrain activities. Whereas the four-wheel strollers are difficult to take around on roads.
Kids use strollers from infancy to 4 years of age.
A 5 year kid won’t use a stroller but a few can if they don’t love walking or roaming around the roads for long hours.
Stroller/Prams are great for parents and babies to travel without hassle. But choosing the best stroller/pram in India can be a confusing task.We suggest you go through our buying guide to understand the factors which will make it easy for you to select the best pram for your baby or infant that matches your requirements.Furthermore, if you are still confused and just want to get the best product without getting into details, then you can check out our list of top prams/strollers in India. We assure you all of them are of great quality and comes with all the necessary features.