To find the best BCAA in India we spent more than one month of research on 12 supplements and consulted with a couple of nutritionists about the overall benefits and safeness of the products. Our team carefully considered the ingredient list of each product and the Scivation Xtend earned our top score which is the most advanced BCAA drink approved by the world-class performers and the MuscleBlaze 6000 came in second which keeps you energized throughout the gym session.
Best BCAA In India
1. Scivation Xtend BCAA – Best During Workout
- Scivation Xtend contains L-Glutamine to promote muscle intracellular branched chain amino acids metabolism
- Scivation Xtend BCAA is coming with International packing as well as Importer Specified packing. You may receive stock of...
- Scivation xtend is packed with 7 grams of BCAAs, 2.5 grams of L-Glutamine, and 0.555 grams of Citrulline
The Scivation Xtend is one of the best bcaa for workout as it promotes the metabolic energy and stimulates the synthesis of muscle protein during working out at the gym. This is promoted by Glutamine to support protein synthesis through the bcaa aminotransferase enzyme. It is one of the most advanced BCAA drink has been approved by the world-class athletes, body-builders, weight-training enthusiasts, and champion fighters during work out.
Each serving of this supplement contains 7g of BCAAs, 2.5gm of L-Glutamine. and 0.555gm of citrulline helps you in the gym to be trained longer, harder, and with more intensity. Apart from that, it contains zero calories and no sugar which helps you grind through even the most gruelling gym session. The most important thing is the Scivation Xtend is a scientifically formulated BCAA which helps in recovery even after the workout also.
- 2:1:1 research-proven 7g of BCAA.
- Hydration inducing electrolytes.
- Contains 3.5 gm of leucine for muscle protein synthesis.
- Certifies for sport.
- Boosts the performance level in the gym.
- Didn’t find anything.
This BCAA drink mix is best for the gym enthusiasts to keep them capable and focused during work out. You have to take one scoop before and one scoop after the workout.
2. MuscleBlaze 6000 Amino Acid Powder – Best For Pre-Workout
- 2:1:1 BCAAs RATIO: MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 is a robust blend of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in the ratio of 2:1:1...
- 6 GRAMS OF BCAAs: MB BCAA 6000 provides 6 g of BCAAs in each serving that helps in preventing fatigue during workouts. It has...
- INSTANT ENERGY & QUICK MUSCLE RECOVERY: This BCAA supplement is a good intra-workout drink that provides instant energy,...
During the research, we found out that the MuscleBlaze 6000 acts as a powerful intra-workout supplement to keep you energized throughout the workout in the gym. It enhances the workout duration by reducing fatigue. It contains the free form of amino acids which gets absorbed in your body rapidly and also helps in the synthesis of lean muscle mass by reducing catabolism and muscle breakdown.
MuscleBlaze BCAA 6000 contains all the three amino acids such as L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine in a ratio of 2:1:1 which your body can not synthesize on its own. The collectivity of all three amino acids increase your muscle strength during workout. When we tested this we got a very nice taste which you must try out. Other than the tangy orange flavour, it is also available in two more flavours like watermelon and pineapple.
- Best for both pre-workout & post-workout.
- Helps in muscle recovery.
- Contains no sugar & calorie.
- Faster mixability.
- Instant consumption.
- Promotes muscle anabolism.
- Didn’t find anything.
The MuscleBlaze 6000 is an effective pre-workout and intra-workout supplement which supports a heavy endurance training and active sports. If you are a beginner take one scoop of this BCAA and 2 scoops are recommended for the serious bodybuilders.
3. Grizzly Nutrition Pure – Best For Vegans
No products found.
The Grizzly Nutrition Pure is one of the best BCAA for athletes which scored well by some of our vegan tasters because of its botanical extracts which are healthier and more effective in the long run. It is an intra-workout BCAA for a speedy recovery and can be taken throughout the day. It contains the same amino acids as the previous BCAAs we have given above but with the greater ratio of 4:1:1.
The best thing we liked most that this BCAA does not contain any added colours, dyes, fillers or fluff. With its years of experience, it has set a new standard among BCAAs with hundreds of scientific-athlete tests. As we tasted it we found out that the taste is not as sweet as the previous two BCAAs. The aftertaste is also not good because of its natural fermented smell. It is a vegan product and completely free from any artificial taste and flavour.
- Does not contain any preservatives.
- Best for performance & muscle growth.
- Recovers muscle soreness.
- Reduces fatigue in athletes.
- Does not dissolve in water easily.
- It has a bitter taste.
It is best for triggering, re-building, and repairing lean muscle growth. It is recommended to use a shaker to prepare the drink.
4. Ultimate Nutrition 100% Crystalline – Best For Athletes
- Branched chain amino acids include leucine, isoleucine and valine and these amino acids are needed for the maintenance of...
- One of the challenges in maintaining focus during intense training and physical exercise is mental fatigue
- In fact, recent research has placed increasing emphasis on mental fatigue during exercise
While researching on several BCAAs our team selected the Ultimate Nutrition 100% Crystalline as one of our top choices as it is best for the athletes which function as anabolic agents and induce sparing. It allows the body of an athlete to burn fat not muscles and fulfils exactly the needs of athletes. The 2:1:1 ratio of amino acids in this powder reduces the mental fatigue by allowing tryptophan to enter your brain.
This 100% crystalline BCAA 12,000 powder is designed to lengthen the time of fatigue, endurance, and to improve your performance as well. Actually, the body of the athletes needs more nutrient than calorie. And this powder is specially designed to fulfil those needs perfectly. Apart from that, it is good for instant muscle recovery and intense workout. If you are a regular gym enthusiast this powder will help you in all aspects.
- Maintains muscle tissue.
- Reduces physical stress.
- Reduces mental fatigue.
- Increases endurance.
- Keeps your calories down.
- Didn’t find anything.
Whether you are an athlete or a gym enthusiast, this BCAA powder works best for your body and mind.
5. Naturyz Instantized Energy Blast – Best For Runners
- ✅ 7000 PURE INSTANITIZED VEGAN BCAA: Naturyz delivers the highest and the right dose of 7000mg of Pure Vegetarian...
- ✅ THE COMPLETE WORKOUT DRINK: This product is not just a plain BCAA Supplement It is a unique combination of Preworkout...
- ✅ POWER PACKED WITH THE BEST BODYBUILDING NUTRIENTS: Apart from providing 7g BCAA's this powder energy drink also contains...
While testing the Naturyz Instantized Energy Blast we found out that this BCAA powder acts as a fuel drink to increase your energy level. Additionally, it provides powerful intra-workout endurance for muscle recovery and building as well. It contains rehydrating electrolytes beneficial for runners, professional body-builders, weight-training enthusiasts, and the powerlifters.
Each scoop of this powder contains 2.5g of glutamine and 1g of citrulline mallet which pumps your energy level during the performance. It also helps in the speeding up of muscle recovery which suffer drastically during the workout. 1g of Beta-Alanine assists other amino acids to blast your energy power. Apart from all these benefits, this supplement contains scientifically proven 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs which replenish your muscles get loose during a workout.
- Supports endurance and muscle recovery.
- Supports muscle growth.
- Replenishes electrolytes.
- Contains amazing blueberry flavour.
- Does not dissolve easily in water.
If you want to break your performance record with a blast of energy in your body opt for this BCAA.
6. Healthvit Fitness 6000 – Best For Beginners
- Country of Origin: India
- Muscle repair and recovery: the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine acts as transport vehicle for faster...
- Healthvit bcaa contains 3g leucine, 1 5g isoleucine, 1 5g valine, 2g l-glutamine, 1g citrulline malate in the ratio of 2: 1:...
We tested the Healthvit Fitness 6000 which is a best BCAA supplement for beginners which supercharges the level of amino acids in the body. The collectivity of the essential amino acids in 2:1:1 ratio replenish the amino acids you loose post-workout. Each serving of this powder supports your body during intense training sessions. During a workout, it minimizes the muscle breakdown and promotes muscle recovery as well.
The most important thing we found out that it decreases the systolic blood pressure and increases nitric oxide levels which cause the blood vessels to dilate which causes the low blood pressure. Apart from that, it boosts muscle growth and metabolism and boosts fast muscle strength as well.
- Minimizes muscle break down.
- Maintains lean muscle mass.
- Promotes muscle anabolism.
- Available in three tasty flavours.
- 6000mg of BCAA per servings.
- Didn’t find anything.
This BCAA drink mix is beneficial simultaneously for pre-workout, intra-workout, and post-workout. The recommended dose for the beginners is only 1 scoop of this powder.
1. List of Ingredients
While buying a BCAA it is very important to consider about its list of ingredients. The most essential amino acids which must be present in your BCAA are Leucine, ISI-Leucine, and Valine. Apart from them look for other ingredients and nutrients which are energy boosters and beneficial for your body. You will find some BCAAs containing L-Citrulline, L-glutamine, green tea extracts, and some botanical extracts also. All the ingredients mentioned above are a must need for your body during a performance.
2. The Ratio of Ingredients
The BCAAs with the perfect ratio of ingredients act as a fuel to your body during the workout. While looking for a BCAA check the ratio in the list of ingredients. You will find a 2:1:1 to 10:11 ratio of the amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine, and valine. The best of them is a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA which is beneficial and increases energy in your body by decreasing fatigue in pre and post-workout simultaneously. Apart from all the benefits, a perfect ratio of BCAA is essential to your body whether you are a weight-lifter, wrestler, sportsperson, athlete, or a gym enthusiast for a record break performance.
3. Flavour Matters
You will find a variety of flavours in BCAAs. Some of the drink mixes are so appealing flavoured that you may get obsessed with them. Though the flavours do not have an important role in a BCAA it depends upon you to choose one of your choices. One thing you must keep in mind that any of the flavours never affected the quality of key ingredients in a BCAA.
4. Is It Best For Muscle Growth?
As we have mentioned above the leucine, isoleucine, and valine are the three essential amino acids to form a BCAA. These amino acids help to maintain muscle mass and strength during a hardcore workout session. They help to prevent fatigue and physical stress as well. Basically, all the muscles in our body are formed from proteins and these amino acids play a vital role as the building blocks of protein to maintain them. They also help to preserve muscle glycogen stores to fuel your muscles and to minimize the protein breakdown during the workout.
5. Safety & Side Effects
Basically, BCAAs are the essential amino acids which your body can not make its own. Therefore, it is essential to get them from supplements or diets. And all the BCAAs have the ingredients to suit your body without creating any side effects. But it is always best to consult your doctor before taking it if you have any past history of chronic diseases. This is not safe for children and pregnant women to take BCAAs. It is recommended to drink plenty of water while taking BCAAs.
Nowadays almost all the gym enthusiasts are taking BCAAs for muscle growth and to increase the duration of the workout. Hence, you can find a number of BCAAs from the various brands online from which it is not an easy task to select one for you. We have given all possible information about the best BCAAs in India in this article after thorough research. But in case, if you want any more details about the BCAAs you can ask us in the comment box below. We will definitely help you.
Leave a Reply