After 63 hours of research on 15 products and consultations with the best dermatologists and cosmetologists, we have selected some of the best body washes in India as per the Indian skin types. Lots of factors are associated when you go to select a body wash as per the condition and type of your skin. After considering these factors we found Body Cupid Aqua Wave Shower Gel to be the best body wash.
Our selection process was mainly based on these skin types, skin problems, damaged skin, gender, and deep cleansing formula of the body washes. And yes, fragrance also. We have selected only those products which are best for the solution of these basic requirements of the skin.
To get complete knowledge about our selection process you can navigate the “Tips to pick the best body wash” we have given at the end of the article.
Best Body Wash In India
1. Body Cupid Aqua Wave Shower Gel – Body Wash That Smells Good All Day
- Beautiful Aqua Shower Gel
- No Sulphates & No Paraben
- Premium Fresh Body Gel
Body Cupid is globally popular for its products which are made in quality-assured plants amidst pure and pristine environs of the Himalayas. This brand fuses ancient principles with modern botanical science to present a premium range of skincare products. All its products are enriched with purest, therapeutic grade essential oils and other premium botanicals.
This body wash comes in a gel form and with a light fragrance. If you are searching for an organic body wash with cooling effects opt for this to enjoy the summer bath.
2. ST. D’VENCE Tea Tree, Eucaliptus, Peppermint Body Wash – Best Body For Dry Sensitive Skin
No products found.
ST D’VENCE is a global skincare brand specializes in developing unique and innovative products. All the products of this brand are proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in India adhering to all international standards. The skincare products of this brand are researched and critically developed with 100% natural ingredients.
If you have a sensitive skin with skin problems, this is the best body wash to opt for.
3. Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower Gel – Best Body Wash For Men And Women
No products found.
Neutrogena is an American Brand of skin care distributing the cosmetic and other beauty-related products for 70 years all over the world. Each product of this brand is formulated to a specific skin concern and to regenerate it.
This body wash is the best option for the Indian male-skin.
4. WOW Peach & Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Body Wash – Best Body Wash For Glowing Skin
- Nature powered skin nourishing formulation
- Toning, lightening and hydrating skin benefits
- Infused with 100 percent pure, raw apple cider vinegar plus peach extract and enriched with argon, jojoba and extra virgin...
The Wow skin science is famous for the production of productions with premium quality and holistically healthy personal care products. It was founded in 2005 and become a well-known brand within these 13 years all over the world with its wide range of face, body, and hair care products, fashion accessories, perfumes, and makeup products.
This body wash contains the skin-friendly ingredients like raw apple cider vinegar, peach extract, argan oil, jojoba oil, and extra virgin olive oil which is healthy for the kids to use.
5. Palmolive Body Wash Aroma Absolute Relax Shower Gel – Long lasting Fragrance
- Quantity: 500ml (Each 250ml); Item Form: Gel Based
- Infused with 100% natural Ylang Ylang Essential Oil & Iris Extracts, Palmolive Aroma Absolute Relax body wash helps relax...
- Immerse yourself in the pleasing fragrance of delicate Iris Extracts for a relaxing bathing experience
Palmolive is a trademark of American company Colgate-Palmolive originated in 1898. All the products of this brand are trusted by millions globally from cleaning agents to personal care products.
If you are fond of an all day lasting fragranced body wash opt for this one. People and our research suggested that this is the best body wash for black skin as it has ingredients that whitens the skin from inside.
6. Biotique Bio Apricot Refreshing Body Wash – 100% Natural & Brightening
- Quantity: 190ml; Item Form: Foam
- Fresh-foaming, 100% soap-free gel is a refreshing gel; Contains Apricot, Kernel Oil, Wild Turmeric, kurchi and soap nut
- It cleanses without dehydrating removing all microbes and pollutants
Biotique began in the year 1992 by Vinita Jain, is the visionary who introduced modern Swiss biotechnology to 5000 years old wisdom of Ayurvedic skin care, hair care, and wellness products. All the products of Biotique manufactured by a team of Ayurvedic doctors who are the expert practitioners in the field of Ayurveda.
For a refreshed feeling of Ayurvedic bath opt for this body wash which is free from all the chemicals. This is one of the best body wash for sensitive skin.
7. Adidas Pure Game 3 in 1 Body, Hair, Face Shower Gel – Best Body Wash For Men Only
- Quantity: 250ml; Item Form: Gel
- With guaiac extract and relaxing fragrance to sooth your body; Green and woody notes. Multi-benefit 3in1 formula: hydrates...
- Dermatologically tested and pH-balanced formula, suitable for everyday use; Adidas PURE GAME shower gel features guaiac...
Adidas is globally popular as a true sports brand for both men and women. It is a German sport and personal care brand which manufactures clothes, foot wears, and personal care products as well. Actually, this brand does not need any introduction as per its popularity worldwide.
Men who are not fond of using different products for different body parts, it is the best choice for them.
Buying Guide – Tips To Pick The Best Body Wash
It completely depends upon you whether you are looking for a fragrance or a layer of moisturized body wash for you. Actually, there are two basic types of formulas to choose the best body wash as per your skin type. One is moisturizing body wash and another is a shower gel. Let’s know about the pros and cons of these two formulas of body washes.
1. Moistirizing Body Washes
Basically, moisturizing body washes are creamy in texture just like a lotion. They are thick and come under different names like cream oil, deep moisture, and nourishing body wash etc. They cleanse your body by providing an added benefit of moisture.
These body washes are made of detergent and water along with high levels of oil like soybean and sunflower with petroleum jelly. They are fairly sticky to skin even after you rinsed away the body wash thoroughly. This substantial effect of the body wash leaves your skin feeling stick and moisturized.
2. Shower Gels
Basically, shower gels are clear, bright-colored, and labeled as a body wash or shower gel and are quite similar to shampoos in texture. They are mostly made of sodium laureth sulfate and water do a great job to remove oil and grime from hair and skin.
These shower gels work too well on skin with added conditioning ingredients to keep your skin free from dryness. They come with a variety of higher level fragrances and gives an all-day refreshment to your body.
Some Extra Tips
- It is always best to use the body wash with some tools like bath brush, back brush, sponges, mesh sponge, sea sponge, or a loofah. All these tools do different actions while using a body wash during showering. They exfoliate your skin thoroughly and uses a lower amount of body wash.
- Always use a body wash made from only the natural ingredients.
- Opt for the silicon-free body wash because it leaves a residue on your skin and not easy to rinse away.
- Read the label of the package thoroughly before buying that it does not have any harmful ingredients.
- Opt for a moisturizing body wash to make your skin soft and hydrated.
- Do not opt for a body wash contains animal fat.
- Beware of the ingredients like sodium laureth sulfate and ammonium laureth sulfate.
Body washes are far better than the bathing soaps to keep your skin soft and moisturized. It is also hygienic to use a good body wash to keep your body free from dust, pollution, and bacteria. They are a great way to suds up and get clean every day. We have given the best-handpicked body washes from the branded companies to make your task easy. Choose one of them as per the requirement of your body and skin.