We spent more than 30 hours of research and consulted with 3 Nutritionists and 5 experts to find out the best list. We carefully considered the ingredients lists of more than a dozen multivitamins and selected Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamin for men and No products found. for women as our editor’s pick. Apart from this we also selected a few more of the best multivitamins in India free that are from any side effects if used as per the direction.
Our Top Choice
Best Multivitamins In India
1. Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men – Best For Men
No products found.
Optimum Nutrition is the largest sports nutrition company in the world. It is one of those few sports nutrition companies who own and operate their own production facilities.
- Provides 22 vitamins and essential minerals.
- Contains 1500 EU of vitamin D.
- Free from amino acids.
- Male-specific advanced formula.
- Didn’t find anything.
This is one of the best multivitamin for men who have a very active lifestyle and are more into physically draining activites like sports.
2. Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women – Best For Women
No products found.
As we have mentioned above the Optimum Nutrition is the largest sports nutrition company in the world. It is one of those few sports nutrition companies who own and operate their own production facilities.
- A gender-specific Multivitamin.
- Combination of vitamins, minerals, and isoflavones.
- Specially made for women.
- Didn’t find anything.
The best multivitamin for women with all the essential ingredients which is more than a multivitamin.
3. NUTRILITE – Best Rated Brand
No products found.
NUTRILITE is the production of the Amway company which is popular for its authentic and organic products worldwide. All its products are enriched with natural ingredients and give 100% authentic results.
- Contains 13 vitamins and 11 minerals.
- The goodness of exclusive nutrient plants.
- The advantage of phytonutrients.
- Not available in all drug stores
This is one of the top multivitamins brand which is potent and the most convenient way to fill the nutritional gaps in your daily diet.
4. Muscleblaze Mb-Vite – Best Budget Pick
- NEW & IMPROVED FORMULATION: MuscleBlaze MB-Vite Daily Multivitamin now has 6 powerful blends and 51 perfectly balanced...
- EVERLASTING ENERGY & STAMINA: Elevate your fitness & stamina with each dose of a multivitamin tablet. Formulated with...
- 100% RDA OF IMMUNITY BOOSTERS FOR ADULTS: These daily multivitamins contain 100% RDA of immunity boosters such as Vitamin A,...
Muscleblaze is one of the leading sports nutrition company in India founded in 2012. All its products are synonymous with authenticity, quality, and cutting-edge performance at an affordable price. It empowers its customers to verify their purchase to consume nothing but the best health supplements.
- Contains best botanical extracts.
- A premium multivitamin and mineral brand.
- The goodness of Lycopene.
- Contains Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, and grapeseed extracts.
- Smells bad
If you are seacrching for a herbal multivitamin opt for this.
5. Wow Omega-3 Fish Oil Triple Strength – Best For Elderly People
- Advanced delivery system for better absorption and to avoid fishy aftertaste
- Product Benefit: Energy Management. Container Type: Canister. Material Features: Dairy Free
- 60 capsules per pack, premium, bio-available omega 3 essential fatty acids in the most optimal health friendly 3:2 EPA: DHA...
The Wow Life science is famous for the production of productions with premium quality and holistically healthy personal care products. It was founded in 2005 and become a well-known brand within these 13 years all over the world with its wide range of face, body, and hair care products, fashion accessories, perfumes, and makeup products.
- Regular intake reducec joint pain.
- Supplies suppleness to your joints.
- Keeps your heart healthy.
- Gives triple strength if taken regularly.
- Maintains healthy cholesterol level.
- Helps the nervous system.
- May not suit everyone
This is one of the excellent multivitamin for ageing people to keep them mobile and helps them to make out from an isolated lifestyle.
6. HealthKart Daily Essential Combo – Best For Bodybuilding
- BIOAVAILABLE OMEGA 3: HealthKart HK Vitals Omega 3 1000 mg is enriched with 180 mg EPA & 120 mg DHA extracted from cold-water...
- ULTRA-PURE AND REFINED OMEGA 3: HK Vitals Omega 3 Supplement (from the house of HealthKart) is processed and refined to make...
- ADVANCED DELIVERY SYSTEM: These Omega 3 capsules for men and women have an anti-reflux formula which ensures better...
HealthKart is one of the leading health, nutrition, and bodybuilding supplement online store. All its products are great value for money.
- Recommended by NHMRC.
- Supports brain health.
- Improves joint flexibility and mobility.
- Contains 9 essential amino acids.
- May cause mild side-effect in starting
This is a budget-friendly combo pack of multivitamins and omega-3 with all the essential healthy requirements.
7. Revital H 60 Capsules – Daily Health Supplement
- This nutritional capsule for daily health is a balanced combination of Ginseng, 10 Vitamins and 9 minerals which help in...
- Its key ingredients, natural Ginseng, vitamin B complex and Iron, help support daily energy needs, and fight fatigue...
- Daily essential vitamins, multivitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin D and Zinc help in improving health and...
Revital H is one of the leading brand from SunPharma Consumer Healthcare. It is one of the must trusted brands amongst millions of consumers.
- It improves mental alertness and concentration.
- Helps to improve your health and immunity.
- It supports daily energy needs.
- It keeps you active all day.
- It does not contain Omega.
This is good for increasing your energy level and fight against day fatigue.
You must have to consider certain things before choosing the best multivitamin for you to fuel your fitness. The multivitamin should have 100% authentic protein/vitamin supplements. Actually, the taking of multivitamins gives you a baseline of nutrients to serve as a backup mostly to your healthy diet. And you must know that not all the multivitamins have equal benefits for all There are some which are definitely better for you and you have to choose the best among them.
To keep this in mind we are giving you some tips to which you must have to consider before choosing one of the best multivitamins for you.
1. Multivitamins Have Activated Form Of Nutrients
The best multivitamins must contain nutrients that have been converted into their active forms. They must have vitamin B6, which is an important nutrient for hormonal balance and many other functions in your body. You must choose the multivitamins to contain pyridoxine 5-phosphate, riboflavin 5-phosphate because these activated forms of nutrients are also often better absorbed.
2. Multivitamins Must Not Have Both The Iron And Calcium
You must avoid the multivitamins which have formulas that contain both calcium and iron. These are some of the nutrients which are best if taken separately. If you are taking iron for specific health reasons such as for iron-deficiency, anaemia, or heavy menstrual periods, the taking of calcium can interfere with iron’s absorption.
Therefore, you must choose a multivitamin that contains just one of the minerals and take another one separately if needed.
3. Multivitamins Must Have Vitamin E Complex
Go for a multivitamin which has vitamin E complex as mixed tocopherols instead of only one Vitamin E. The Vitamin E complex includes alpha, beta delta, and gamma which you can not find only in vitamin E. You can find many multivitamins contain only alpha-tocopherol, which is just one type of vitamin E. Researches show that the other forms of Vitamin E are very important for your health.
4. No Synthetic Folic Acid
Many of us have a genetic mutation that prevents our body from easily converting folic acid to its active form called 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). It is obvious that we do not know whether we have this gene defect in our body or not. Therefore, it is best to choose natural folate rather than folic acid.
You can find natural folate in citrus fruits, lentils, legumes, leafy greens like broccoli, asparagus, and in mushrooms and avocado. But in a multivitamin, you can find this listed as 5-MTHF or folacin as an activated form.
5. Be Careful Of Additives And Fillers
It is very important to beware of additives and fillers in multivitamin supplements. The makers of vitamins often add these compounds to extend the shelf-life of the product and to seem it more appealing visually. These are also less expensive to manufacture. But it is always best to choose multivitamins to contain clean, and natural ingredients are made from whole food sources.
Some Extra Tips
- Choose a multivitamin which contains not more than 3,000-3,500 Units (IUs) of retinol or vitamin A.
- You must avoid the multivitamins that provide more than 100% of the DV for any vitamin or mineral.
- The men and the women going through postmenopausal conditions should choose multivitamins with 50% or less of the DV for iron.
- Always look for the supplements designed for certain age groups or sexes. You can find this formula in a generic brand.
- You must get unbiased ratings of multivitamins and find out whether they meet their label they claim.
Multivitamins are the most commonly used dietary supplements worldwide including India also. In the few past decades, its popularity has increased rapidly. To keep this in mind we have founded some of the best multivitamins without any health risks. But it is recommended to consult a physician before taking any of them to avoid any after effects.
Leave a Reply