We spent more than 30 hours of research and consulted with 3 Nutritionists and 5 experts to find out the best list. We carefully considered the ingredients lists of more than a dozen multivitamins and selected Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamin for men and Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Mutivitamin for women as our editor’s pick. Apart from this we also selected a few more of the best multivitamins in India free that are from any side effects if used as per the direction.
Our Top Choice
Best Multivitamins In India
1. Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamin – Best Multivitamin For Men
No products found.
Optimum Nutrition is the largest sports nutrition company in the world. It is one of those few sports nutrition companies who own and operate their own production facilities.
This is one of the best multivitamin for men who have a very active lifestyle and are more into physically draining activites like sports.
2. Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Multivitamin – Best Multivitamin For Women
- Combines 23 vitamins and essential minerals with 17 specialty ingredients, includes 600 micrograms of folic acid, 150 mg of...
- Includes soy isoflavones, Ostivone, uva ursi, garcinia and horse chestnut extracts, citrus bioflavonoids and other specialty...
- Comes in easy to swallow vegetarian society approved Vcaps capsules
As we have mentioned above the Optimum Nutrition is the largest sports nutrition company in the world. It is one of those few sports nutrition companies who own and operate their own production facilities.
The best multivitamin for women with all the essential ingredients which is more than a multivitamin.
3. NUTRILITE Multivitamin And Multimineral Tablets – Best Mutlivitamin Brand
- Contains 120 tablets
- Contains multivitamins and multiminerals
- Enriched with natural ingredients
NUTRILITE is the production of the Amway company which is popular for its authentic and organic products worldwide. All its products are enriched with natural ingredients and give 100% authentic results.
This is one of the top multivitamins brand which is potent and the most convenient way to fill the nutritional gaps in your daily diet.
4. Muscleblaze Mb-Vite Multivitamin – Best Budget Pick
- It has Botanical extracts
- It has 120 Tablets
- It is a Multivitamin
Muscleblaze is one of the leading sports nutrition company in India founded in 2012. All its products are synonymous with authenticity, quality, and cutting-edge performance at an affordable price. It empowers its customers to verify their purchase to consume nothing but the best health supplements.
If you are seacrching for a herbal multivitamin opt for this.
5. Wow Omega-3 Fish Oil Triple Strength – Best For Elderly People
- 60 capsules per pack, premium, bio-available omega 3 essential fatty acids in the most optimal health friendly 3:2 EPA: DHA...
- Get 3-4 times more of the important omega-3s compared to many other brands
- Every capsule contains 350 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), 550 mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 100 mg other omega 3s
The Wow Life science is famous for the production of productions with premium quality and holistically healthy personal care products. It was founded in 2005 and become a well-known brand within these 13 years all over the world with its wide range of face, body, and hair care products, fashion accessories, perfumes, and makeup products.
This is one of the excellent multivitamin for ageing people to keep them mobile and helps them to make out from an isolated lifestyle.
6. HealthKart Daily Essential Combo – Best Multivitamin Tablets
- Rich source of heart-healthy essential fatty acids-dha and epa
- It may help in improving joint flexibility and mobility, keeping the heart healthy and support brain health
- Multivitamin with the goodness of ginseng extract, taurine and multiminera fortified with 9 essential amino acids
HealthKart is one of the leading health, nutrition, and bodybuilding supplement online store in India. All its products are great value for money.
This is a budget-friendly combo pack of multivitamins and omega-3 with all the essential healthy requirements.
7. Revital H 60 Capsules – Daily Health Supplement
- A unique daily health supplement is a balanced combination of 10 vitamins, 9 minerals and ginseng
- Provides energy and fights throughout the day fatigue
- Improves mental alertnesss and increases ability to handle stress
Revital H is one of the leading brand in India from SunPharma Consumer Healthcare. It is one of the must trusted brands amongst millions of consumers.
This is good for increasing your energy level and fight against day fatigue.
Things To Consider Before Choosing The Multivitamins
You must have to consider certain things before choosing the best multivitamin for you to fuel your fitness. The multivitamin should have 100% authentic protein/vitamin supplements. Actually, the taking of multivitamins gives you a baseline of nutrients to serve as a backup mostly to your healthy diet. And you must know that not all the multivitamins have equal benefits for all There are some which are definitely better for you and you have to choose the best among them.
To keep this in mind we are giving you some tips to which you must have to consider before choosing one of the best multivitamins for you.
1. Multivitamins Have Activated Form Of Nutrients
The best multivitamins must contain nutrients that have been converted into their active forms. They must have vitamin B6, which is an important nutrient for hormonal balance and many other functions in your body. You must choose the multivitamins to contain pyridoxine 5-phosphate, riboflavin 5-phosphate because these activated forms of nutrients are also often better absorbed.
2. Multivitamins Must Not Have Both The Iron And Calcium
You must avoid the multivitamins which have formulas that contain both calcium and iron. These are some of the nutrients which are best if taken separately. If you are taking iron for specific health reasons such as for iron-deficiency, anaemia, or heavy menstrual periods, the taking of calcium can interfere with iron’s absorption.
Therefore, you must choose a multivitamin that contains just one of the minerals and take another one separately if needed.
3. Multivitamins Must Have Vitamin E Complex
Go for a multivitamin which has vitamin E complex as mixed tocopherols instead of only one Vitamin E. The Vitamin E complex includes alpha, beta delta, and gamma which you can not find only in vitamin E. You can find many multivitamins contain only alpha-tocopherol, which is just one type of vitamin E. Researches show that the other forms of Vitamin E are very important for your health.
4. No Synthetic Folic Acid
Many of us have a genetic mutation that prevents our body from easily converting folic acid to its active form called 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). It is obvious that we do not know whether we have this gene defect in our body or not. Therefore, it is best to choose natural folate rather than folic acid.
You can find natural folate in citrus fruits, lentils, legumes, leafy greens like broccoli, asparagus, and in mushrooms and avocado. But in a multivitamin, you can find this listed as 5-MTHF or folacin as an activated form.
5. Be Careful Of Additives And Fillers
It is very important to beware of additives and fillers in multivitamin supplements. The makers of vitamins often add these compounds to extend the shelf-life of the product and to seem it more appealing visually. These are also less expensive to manufacture. But it is always best to choose multivitamins to contain clean, and natural ingredients are made from whole food sources.
Some More Tips Before Buying A Multivitamin
Multivitamins are the most commonly used dietary supplements worldwide including India also. In the few past decades, its popularity has increased rapidly. To keep this in mind we have founded some of the best multivitamins in India without any health risks. But it is recommended to consult a physician before taking any of them to avoid any after effects.