A pressure washer is all you need for a perfect deep cleaning routine. Finding the best pressure washer from the market when so many variants are available is often a challenging task. But don’t you worry we have researched and tested around 35 models, for 50 hours, and consulted 3 experts for the same.
Our findings suggest that Bosch AQT 35-12 1500-Watt Home and Car Washer is the best pressure washer in India and is surely our editor’s choice. Whereas, Karcher K2 Compact 1400-Watt Pressure Washer is our budget pick. The findings are based on rigorous testing so be rest assured only the quality products are included in our list. So, let’s get started.
Our Top Choice
Best Pressure Washer In India
|Product Name||Power Watt||Maximum Flow Rate||Check Price|
|Bosch AQT 35-12 1500-Watt Home and Car Washer||1500 watt||350 litre/hour|
|Black & Decker PW2100SPB Pressure Washer||2100 watt||420 liters/hour|
|American Micronic- AMI-PW1-1500WDx Pressure Washer||1500 watt||390liters/hour|
No products found.
|Bosch AQT 33-11 High-Pressure Washer (Green)||1300watt||330 liters/hour|
|Karcher K2 Compact 1400-Watt Pressure Washer||1400watt||365 liters/hour|
1. Bosch AQT 35-12 1500-Watt Home and Car Washer – Best Pressure Washer For Home Use
- Maximum Pressure: 120 Bar
- Maximum Flow Rate: 350 litre/hour
- Hose Length: 5 meters
This is one of the hottest selling pressure washer in India. Cleaning can never be a horrid experience with this one.
The pressure washer uses a powerful 1500Watt motor which has a maximum flow rate of 350L per hour and a pressure of 120 Bar. To let you reach every nook and corner of the dirty area, the washer comes with a 10m of pipe of which 5m is the cable and 5m is the hose.
In the kit, you get a high-pressure gun to control the entire mechanism, a high-pressure hose to connect washer and pressure gun, a Soap Dispenser Pipe, a 3-in-1 Nozzle with different modes, i.e. rotary, fan-jet and a low pressure detergent, and a transparent Water Filter to protect the pump. All in all, a great quality device which will reduce your cleaning work considerably.
- 1500watt motor
- 5m hose
- 5m cable
- Maximum Flow Rate: 350 litre/hour
- Includes: Machine, Hose, Gun, Lance, Nozzle and Water Filter
- Warranty time: 6 months
2. Black & Decker PW2100SPB Pressure Washer – Best Commercial Pressure Washer In India
- High performance water inlet filter
- Total stop system to stop the pump when not in use
- Rubber tread wheels
Black & Decker is a international brand manufacturing some of the top-notch pressure washers.
Further, it has a long nozzle and 5 m cable to increase flexibility and let the nozzle reach every corner effortlessly. The company has also though about the wastage of water while cleaning so for the same it comes with a total stop system. TSS allows to control the power of pressure washer with the trigger gun and thereby minimize wastage of water.
Last but not the least, it is easy to assemble the machine . The washer is mounted on a rubber tread wheels that allow you to carry the device from one place to another effortlessly.
- 2100 watt motor
- 5m hose
- 5m cable
- Comes with Gun, middle lance, Variable nozzle, High pressure hose, detergent bottle, Quick Connector(2pcs), water tap adaptor& metalBand, and water inlet screw
- 6-months warranty
3. American Micronic- AMI-PW1-1500WDx Pressure Washer – Best Portable Car Washer
No products found.
American Micronic is a revolutionary high pressure washer for home, car wash, and for small commercial jobs like gardening, car washing, deep cleaning services, etc.
American Micronic water pressure has a 1500 watt motor with a maximum pressure of 120 bar and a flow rate of 390liters per hour. Further, it has IPX5 water protection auto-stop system to save water. It has a space saving design, it fits to in any corner vertically.
Lastly, the kit comes with a high efficiency spray gun with adjustable spray nozzle, detergent soap bottle, water inlet quick connector, and an instruction manual.
- 1500watt motor
- 5m hose
- 5m cable
- IPX5 auto-stop function
- Comes with high efficiency spray gun with adjustable spray nozzle, detergent soap bottle, and awater inlet quick connector
- Comes with 1 year warranty
4. Bosch AQT 33-11 High-Pressure Washer (Green) – Best Pressure Washer For Car Wash Business
- More cleaning power with compact and stable design
- Integrated accessories holder and detergent dosing system
- Fast and easy set up
This is yet another model and from Bosch. Bosch is known for its quality products and the one we are going to discuss is another popular Bosch Pressure Washer.
The pressure washer has 1300 watt motor with a high pressure of 110 bars and maximum water flow rate of 330 liters per hour. The device is equipped with click and go mechanism to assemble the parts. It has a fixed fan jet nozzle which quickly covers a large dusty area. What we like is that its a rotating nozzle, you can rotate it to 90 degrees for easy cleaning. Lastly, it comes with Hose (3m), Bosch gun, Standard lance, Fixed fan Jet nozzle, and a High pressure foam nozzle
- 1300-watts motor
- 3m hose
- Integrated accessory holder
- Quick connect SDS fittings
- Comes with 6 months warranty
5. Karcher K2 Compact 1400-Watt Pressure – Best Budget Pressure Washer In India
- Helpline no : 1800 1234 180 (9:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday )
- Compact in size, lightweight and easy to transport and store
- High-pressure gun with Standard Quick Connect
If you are looking for a pressure washer in a budget friendly price than this can be the one.
Further, the hose is flexible and is long enough to reach the nook and corner of your cycles, cars, and bikes. We suggest you to make sure that you connect the hose securely for a hassle free deep cleaning routine. With the machine you get two different types of nozzles, a high pressure gun, dirt blaster, and a fixed lance.
- 1400 watt power
- Comes with Pressure washer with gun, Dirt blaster and Fixed Lance
- 5 m cable
- Comes with 6 months warranty
Buying Guide – What Considerations To Look For When Buying The Best Pressure Washer In India?
It can be confusing to choose the best pressure washer when so many options are available. You must be knowing the basic about it but for a worthy purchase you should know its inside out features.
Down below, we have compiled the basic useful information on the best high pressure washer in India. It will tell you about the prime factors that you should look for when buying the high pressure washer and will also guide you to sort the products as per your need and requirements. So, let’s go on with it.
1.Types of Pressure Washers
The following types of pressure washers are available in the market:
a) Gas Pressure Washers
These are the devices that completely run on the gas. They deliver high pressure water and are capable of cleaning large area like decks, pathways, porch, and other surfaces without the use of hard detergents or chemicals. The nozzles in this are set at larger angles for effective cleaning. They are potent to remove chewing gum sticks on walls, dust patches, bulky sticky stains, etc.
The only glitch with them is that they produce a lot of noise as they take a4-6 hours to deep clean a surface. And the second disadvantage is that they get heated up very quickly. Moreover, these gas pressure water do not work well in the winter season or colder area as they tend to freeze. Thus, they are not a very good option if you are searching for the best pressure washer for home or car use in India.
b) Electric Pressure Washers
The list above has the best of best electric high pressure washers in India. They use the electric power to perform the washing and cleaning function. They work best for car, home use, or any other business that requires deep cleaning.Further, they have a compact design and are light in weight. You don’t face any leakage like you get in gas pressure washers and are quiet portable. You can easily deep clean a surface or a bike or a car in just few minutes.Thus, we recommend you to go for electric pressure washer for your personal or professional use.
Most modern best electric pressure washer uses a motor to power power up the pump. The motor can be a universal, water cool, or induction motor. The universal motors are cheapest and light in weight but are only meant for small cleaning jobs. Induction motors are heavy duty motors with a huge cleaning performance and are quiet durable. The Water cooled motors are the costliest and are mot reliable.Further, a motor that has power range between 1000 to 1800 watt is good enough for personal and professional use.
A pressure washer requires a pump to force out water from it. A pressure washer has three types of pumps generally: wobble pump, axial pump and triplex pump. The cheap pressure washer uses a wobble pump and are not long lasting. The top notch quality washers use a triplex pump as they have long life and are best to use for regular cleaning. The axial pumps are moderately priced pump with a better life and better functioning. For the same, we have included only the models which have axial and triplex pumps.
The hose is a crucial part of the high pressure washer. They vary in length, connection type, and material. It is best to choose pressure washer that comes in a good length so that it can move around well while cleaning. A diameter of 5 m is a good option. Further, the thickness of the hose pipe should be between 1/4 inch to 3/8 inch for a decent water flow rate. The material of these hose pipe is plastic but a polyurethane hose is also equally good for an enhanced durability and flexibility. We had made sure in our list to include only those products with good hose.
A nozzle is a part of pressure pump to control direction of water flow. It also controls the flow rate, speed, mass, shape, and the pressure coming out from the nozzle. It plays a great role to remove the dust and unwanted particles from the surfaces. You also get an option to control its speed low, medium, or high as per your need.
Moreover, a few models comes with a variety of interchangeable water nozzles. A few common nozzle types are jet, rotary, and turbo to spread out the water at different pressure and cover a larger or minimal area.
The common types of nozzle are explained below:
- Jet nozzle eject the fluid or gas in a coherent stream. They go over a longer distance with a uni directional flow to perform cleaning. Most of the are made from aluminum material and as a result generates less noise and has a lower pressure drop.
- Rotary nozzle sprays the water in a circular motion so that sticky residues on the surface comes out effortlessly. The water flow rate is high and is good to clean any kind of flooring, furniture, or for any commercial cleaning services.
- Turbo nozzle is to increase the effectiveness of high pressure water. They work by spinning the water in circular motion at high speed. Further, they clean up the space much more faster and work for any type of cleaning.
6. Water Flow Rate
This is another important factor that you should consider while deciding your purchase. It will let you know how much time the device will take to finish that water present in the tank.The electric pressure washers generally come with a flow rate ranging from 300 liter/hr to 390 liter/hr. This is a recommended flow rate and with this flow rate you can clean an entire area in just 5-10 minutes.
7. Power Consumption
The products mentioned above are electrical type. They all use power to run up the device. On an average, they consume electricity in a range of 1200-2000 watt. The only thing you need to be careful is to install the water pressure washer in the defined manner to avoid shock.
Price is individual’s choice.Knowing the price is very important as it helps you to decide the right one as per the requirement. If you have a budget constraint go for our basic budget pick model. The budget pick comes with all the features and works equally good.Then go with the basic models that offer reliable performance by featuring finite number of components. Besides this, if budget is not an issues go for the runner up or the editor’s choice for the most pleasurable cleaning experience.
Benefits of a Pressure Washer
Electrical pressure washer is an excellent way to keep your house, furnishings, and cars clean. It is a cost-effective method in which you have to invest only once. They are the best way to clean dust, dirt, mites, molds, stains, unwanted particulate residues, etc. for your home.
Below are the benefits of a pressure washer.
- It makes the cleaning task much easier, easier than you would have imagined.
- Washes of any invisible microorganism like bacteria, fungi, and other pathogens lingering on the surface
- Easy to use, install, and last for the entire life
- Keep away you and your family from allergies and other harmful infectious diseases.
- Clean without using any harsh chemical or detergent.
- Comes with a lot of attachments like hose, pipe, brush, variety of nozzles to give you the best cleaning surface.
- You can clean anything with them from tile flooring, tiles, vinyl flooring, car, bikes, outdoor furniture, pathways, sideways, etc.
High pressure washers are a great way to clean from anything to everything. It can remove any kind of unwanted dust, dirt, or debris without much hassle. But choosing the best high pressure washer in India can be difficult task when so many options available.
We suggest you go through our buying guide to understand the factors which will make it easy for you to select a product that matches your requirements. Furthermore, if you are still confused and just want to get the best product without getting into details, then you can check out our list of top high pressure washer. We assure you, you won’t be disappointed.