A Robot Vacuum cleaner has already entered the Indian market with a boom. To chuck the maid-stress, people are looking forward to it. The market has many variants of best robot vacuum cleaner but to choose the most worthy one can be a daunting task. We did the work for you and found out Xiaomi Mi 5200mAh Vacuum Cleaner Robot is the best robot vacuum cleaner in India. Whereas, No products found. is our budget pick.
While sorting the best list we took in to consideration a lot of factors like ease of cleaning, power consumed, what areas it can clean, cost, and the add-on features. We considered the top 20 models, tested them for good 50 hours, and consulted three experts to jot down the best products. So, lets get started with the list
Our Top Choice
Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner In India
1. Xiaomi Mi 5200mAh Robot – Editor’s Pick
- Intelligent planning path, memory family layout, cleaning every corner
- WIFI connect mobile phone, Timing boot, Automatic Cleaning for Home and Office, Automatic charging
- 5200mAh Long-life Li-Battery, it can cleaning 250 square meters of the environment
Mi Robot Vacuum cleaner is one of the hottest selling product in India. Customers love the ease of use and the huge amount of daily cleaning done by it.
This robotic cleaner uses up the intelligent planning path technology to clean every nook and corner of your room. We tested and found that is navigates by dividing the area in to square sections, methodically it vacuum everything in that section and than move to the next one. This is too systematic and saves a lot of time. The suction power is high and has four settings echo, turbo, balanced, and max. You can use this to clean any surface from hard wood floor, tiles, carpets, rugs, marble floor, etc.
Moving on to its add-on features. It is equipped with anti-collision detection to avoid it hitting to a surface, anti-falling detection, android app to detect how much cleaning is done and to control the robot. Overall, a fantastic device for everyday cleaning.
- Intelligent Laser Guided Path detection technology
- Memory function
- 5200mAh battery
- 96mm slim design
- WiFi connectivity
- 12 different sensors for intelligent home cleaning
- Can work on any kind of flooring, rug, or carpet
- Battery lasts long
- Memory function avoid the hassle of setting the device daily
- Full automatic
- Suction is great to make sure every tiniest particle is picked up
- Setting its for the first time is difficult as first everything is in Chinese you have to understand and change it to English.
2. iRobot 900 Series Roomba 960 – Best For Hardwood Floors
- The AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System with 5X air power for a powerful clean to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet...
- Navigates itself across rooms and stays away from the rooms and items you choose (iAdapt 2.0 with Visual Localization...
- Dirt Detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt and prompt the robot to clean them more thoroughly
iRobot Roomba is another quality best robot vacuum cleaner for carpet, hardwood floors, and other kind of wet and dry cleanup. It is efficient in every term when it comes to cleaning up the messes.
You need to download a iRobot app on to clean and schedule the process as per your convenience. In our test we found out that there is a 3 stage cleaning system. The spinning side brush pick up the dust, dirt, pet hair, and any other larger debris seamlessly. Moreover, it has patented dirt detect sensors and patented debris extractors to make sure even the slightest dirt is removed and there is no clogging of debris inside the unit.
- Intelligent iAdapt navigation
- AeroForce 3 stage cleaning system
- Patented dirt detect sensors and patented debris extractors
- iRobot HOME App
- Wifi Connectivity
- Sturdy make
- Excellent customer care service
- Can extract the large pieces of debris and the tiniest dirt
- In one go can clean a 2BHK flat
- Operating it is easy
- Works with Alexa too
- Produces little noise while cleaning
3. iRobot 300 Series Braava 390t – Best For Wet And Dry Floors
- Works on all hard-surface floors including tile, vinyl, hardwood and laminate, Foot Operated On/Off Switch
- When finished cleaning, Braava returns to where it started and powers down automatically
- Cleaning cloths are easy to attach and remove with the removable magnetic multi-purpose cleaning pad where you can attach a...
This one is excellent choice for floor mopping. iRobot Braava helps you keep your floors clean with dry or damp mopping. You can mop out any hard floor surface with this using a disposable or microfiber cleaning cloth.
You can use it dry mode(using a dry cloth) to pick dust, dirt, and hair, and in wet mode(using a wet cloth) for mopping. In dry mop it works for 4 hours and in damp mop it works for 25 hours. What we loved is the reservoir cleaning pas dispenses liquid during cleaning and continuously the mopping cloth is refreshed with fresh fluid. So, be rest assured that you floor would be extremely clean and fresh smelling once the job is done.
Lastly, we also liked the northstar navigation system that works like a GPS to tell you about where the device is going. What more, it is noise-free operation and fats charging.
- Northstar navigation system
- Wet and dry mopping
- Comes with Multi-Purpose Cleaning Pad
- Come with2 Microfibre Dry Mopping Cloths and 2 Microfibre Damp Mopping Clothes
- Has NiMH battery, 2000 mAh
- Has a EU Adaptor and Turbo Charge Cradle
- Very easy to use
- Can do dry and wet cleaning both
- Does not leave any odor on the floor after cleaning
- Works fast
- Comes with free clothes and pads
- Can’t remove the tiniest particles.
4. Milagrow Humantech AguaBot 7. 0 Spaze – Best For Full Wet Floor Mopping
- Milagrow Aguabot 7.0 Spaze is the world's 1st programmable wet cleaning system helps control the speed of water. The AI...
- Milagrow Aguabot 7.0 Spaze has world's largest water tank in a robotic vacuum cleaner - 650 ml. Water does not finish even...
- Aguabot 7.0 Spaze has India's 1st 2 way virtual wall blocks the robot from going into unwanted areas on 2 sides,...
Milagrow Agubot is the best world’s 1st programmable wet cleaning system which helps control the speed of water and do efficiently cleaning in minutes.
Another amazing features includes the India’s 1st Interchangeable, one cover dual cleaning system. It ensures that you can clean with or without the brush depeding on the type of surface.It has 6 AI Cleaning Modes – auto, spiral, wall to wall, XXL and Turbo offering versatile cleaning and can clean almost everything in your house.
Lastly, you can call it as the best robot for pet hair. This not only ensures that the pet hair are picked but also remove any germs that are transferred from the pets fur to the floor.
- Programmable Agubot 7th technology
- 650 ml water tank
- Equipped with largest HEPA filters
- Equipped with 3D UV germicidal lamp
- Large dustbin
- 100% cleaning
- Kill germs on the floor effectively
- Filters the air pollutants too
- Saves water
- Excellent for removing pet hair
- Operating it is a bit tricky intially
5. iLife A4s – Best For Budget Conscious
No products found.
If you are looking for a quality budget-friendly best vacuum cleaner than this can be the one.
Further, the device comes with extra HEPA filters to make sure the tiniest pollutant is not left on the floor. You can program it as per your requirement. In our test, we found out that it takes around 15-18 minutes to cover around 250sqft area. This suggests you can clean a 2BHK house in a span of 2 hours.
Overall, a value for money product especially if you are looking for a the best quality robot vacuum cleaner with low pricing.
- 4th intelligent technology
- Comes with HEPA filters
- Comes wit extra brush
- Anti-barrier detection
- Comes with extra batteries also
- Price is reasonable
- Good for everyday cleaning
- Requires less effort
- Easy to operate
- Can clean pet hair too
- Takes a little more time when compared to other products
6. Eureka Forbes 0.4-Litre – Best Remote Controlled
- It cleans and uv sterelizes most types of floors including carpet, wood, tile etc., It can also reach under low furniture and...
- Hassel free floor dry cleaning with sterilization and mopping
- Spot cleaning with remote control
If you are looking for small, compact cleaning device for your house than this can be the one. Eureka Forbes Vacuum cleaners were the first one to launch in India. Now, they have come up with the best robot vacuum cleaners too.
The Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner can clean and sterilize any type of floor wood, carpet, rug, tile, laminate, vinyl, etc. The unit can also reach the under low furniture areas and the nooks and corners of the room. On the whole, it is sufficient to navigate around complex home layouts for cleaning.
Lastly, it also has Anti-falling sensor and non-collision sensor to avoid accidental damage to product. On the whole, a standard best vacuum cleaner for we and dry cleaning in India.
- Capacity- 0.4 liters
- Wet and dry mode
- Equipped with Anti-falling sensor and non-collision sensor
- UV sterilization
- HEPA and micro filters
- Price is reasonable
- Good for everyday cleaning
- Requires less effort
- Sterilization is perfect so effective to kill germs
- Works on almost any kind of flooring
- Sometimes get stuck under the low furniture or in between the furniture legs.
This is for sure a daunting task to choose the best one. You must be still gaining information about this new technology and trying to figure out the best one. To help you out in this journey, we have compiled a little basic but useful information on the robot vacuum cleaners.
Down below, you will find a buying guide or considerations that you should look for when buying the best vacuum cleaner. It will tell you about the prime factors that you should look for when buying the robotic vacuum cleaner and will also guide you to sort the products as per your need and requirements. So, let’s go on with it.
This we have considered the first parameter because a robotic vacuum cleaner is a costly gadget. The price increases with features. Most of the robot vacuum cleaners start with a price of Rs 16000 and ends to a maximum of one lakh. This is a huge range so its better you set a amount that you want to invest in this home cleaning device.
2. Battery And Charging
Most of the robot vacuum cleaners come with a battery dock you need to take it back to the dock to charge it. And a few work with batteries also apart from the main charging. Both the type of charging is desirable because if suppose there is a power issues at your home you can operate it with the batteries.
The only problem is the charging time. They take 2-3 hours or even more time to charge depending on the unit. So, its better to check the charging time. Moreover, it is also advisable to check the time for which they run once fully charged. A few of the regular models run for round 1.5 hours after a full charge and a few costly run for as long as 3 hours after a full charge.
3. Schedule Cleaning
With a schedule robot vacuum cleaner you can set a specific time during the week to schedule the time when the machine has to start the cleaning process. With this, the cleaner will rise and start cleaning automatically as per the scheduled time. You don’t even need to be around or press any button to start the machine everything is done as per the time on-prompt.
The new models comes with wifi feature to schedule cleaning times via your phone anytime anywhere. It also tells when the cleaning is done or if the device is stuck anywhere.
The best robot vacuum cleaner can go anywhere from nooks and corners to under the sofa or any other furniture. So, make sure take a look a your space and find out what size would be needed for your house. Don’t go for the bulky ones as they find it hard to move around and often get stuck in the small spaces.
5. Cleaning Tools
A robot vacuum cleaner is far more than a simple vacuum cleaner. It should not only provide suction but also should be efficient to remove the waste that suction can’t remove. They generally comes with brushes and filter for effective cleaning.
These brushes are quite powerful and clean the stuff that is barely visible to the eyes. Also, make sure that it should have a great filter too. Filters work to remove the germs and any other air pollutants that come near to it. This way they make sure your home is completely sterilized and hygienic all the time. Further, the filter trap all the dirt and debris. These filters are very efficient if you have pets at home as they work remove the pet hair and sheded skin
The robot cleaners make noise and are sstill not as efficient as humans. They take thrice more time than a human should take. If you are going to stay at home when cleaning is in progress than go for a quiet one. Otherwise, it would be quiet annoying to hear the cleaning noise.
How We Conducted The Tests?
Our team went to the individual brand stores and selected the 20 top models of the robot vacuum cleaner and researched for more than 80 hours. We also interviewed 3 experts in the field to acknowledge the product in a better way.
We also talked with the brand managers to get a clear idea of how the robot cleaner wworks, what technology it offers and what features it has. Our team members also went through several robot vacuum cleaner review websites to understand every detail regarding the product. Additionally, a few more factors like the speed, capacity, charging time, filters, accessories, etc was also considered while sorting out the best one.
Looking into all these factors we came up with the list of the best robovacs in India. Here is the scorecard of the tests that we conducted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes most of the models can easily handle both carpet and hardwood floors. It is just that you need to change the head attachments when you transit from floor to carpet.
Definitely, they are the most effective way to clean the floor and furnishings free from dust, pollen, germs, and allergens.
Robot Vacuums last for a life long. You can expect a minimum lifespan of 14-16 years with a robot vacuum. It can increase or decrease with brand and usage.
A Roomba can clean for somewhere between one and two hours. This time is more than enough to clean a large space or an entire house.
The robot vacuum is worth it for their convenience, easy to use function, efficiency to clean any surface, and ability to clean germs, dirt, dust, and allergens.
The best Robot Vacuum is Xiaomi Mi 5200mAh Vacuum Cleaner Robot and No products found.
The robot vacuum cleaners make life comfortable and cleaning an extremely easy task. But they need some care too, we suggest you to maintain it for its long life. The cleaners are a big investment. You cannot go and simply pick anyone. Aware yourself with the basics and your requirements to get the best one.Hope the information provided by us will fulfill your knowledge about robovacs. If you want to get the best out of it go through all the models and than choose the one that fits you.
Leave a Reply