Our team took more than 15 days to research, test, and recommend on about 15 products for selecting the best selfie sticks in India. We interviewed 5 selfie pole reviewers and some of the users and find out the Zaap Nustar4 Remote Control Selfie Stick is the best one and picked the US1984 1288 Monopod Wih Bluetooth Remote Combo as the runner up.
To get the complete idea about our selection process you can navigate our “Choosing Guide of Best Selfie Sticks” section at the end of this article.
Our Top Choices
Best Selfie Sticks In India
1. Zaap Nustar4 Extendable Aluminium Monopod – Editor’s Choice
- Premium Aluminium Design : Nustar 4 Is Most Advanced Monopod-Selfie Stick Among Zaap Selfie Range. Super Extendable Light...
- Universal Compatibility: Works With Virtually Any Iphone Or Android Smartphone. Width Compatibility Is 5.5 Cm To 8.5 Cm (2.7...
- Super Extendable: Our Anti-Rotation Technology & Use Of Superior Materials Allows It To Super Expand 70Cm/27 Inches Length...
Our team selected the Zaap Nustar4 Remote Control Selfie Stick as rank one in the list of best selfie sticks because of its universal compatibility which works with all the android phones along with the iPhone. It is the most advanced selfie stick with a super extendable lightweight aluminium design. This selfie stick is designed with the ergonomic design along with anti-rotation technology which is easy to operate.
- Requires no charging or Bluetooth.
- The handle comes with 100% stable, safe, and reliable silicon clamp.
- You can capture shots from various angles with its flexible phone cradle.
- It has a premium build quality and is very sturdy and lightweight.
- The strong grip prevents your phone from accidental falling.
- Everything is perfect except unavailability all the time because of its popularity.
This is the best ones with in-built remote system without need of charging or battery. If it is a hassle for you to charge in time or you often forget to charge the devices it is the best one for you.
2. AGARO Monopod – Runner Up
- Supports video cameras, still cameras
- 1/4-inch universal thread mount
- Four leg sections extendable up to 67-inches
The next monopod that we have on the list is the AGARO monopod. It is the most compatible selfie stick that you can get in the market. Besides that, it can extend up to 67 inches, making it the tallest selfie stick ever. The selfie stick even comes with a carrying bag and a smartphone holder so that you can keep your essentials in it. This particular selfie stick can bear a weight of 3 kgs easily and due to its non-skid rubber foot, the stick remains in place. If you are looking for a selfie stick that will support tons of devices, then you should go for this monopod.
- Can extend up to 67 inches
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Provides you carry bag and smartphone holder
- Has non-skid rubber foot
- None found
The AGARO monopod is the most compatible selfie stick you can get on the market. As it is lightweight, you can easily carry it with you.
3. US1984 1288 Monopod – Best For Camera & Smartphones
- US1984 Bluetooth Extendable Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote Tripod Stand, for making Tik Tok, Vlog videos, Ultra Compact...
- Bluetooth selfie stick with tripod Adjustable Extension Selfie Stick Handheld Monopod Compatible with Action Camera and...
- 3 ways to rotate the selfie stick tripod, 225°rotation head with an adjustable knob + 360-degree rotatable phone holder, you...
We selected the US1984 1288 Monopod Wih Bluetooth Remote Combo as our runner-up in the list of best selfie sticks because of its excellent feature as a monopod for camera and smartphones with a Bluetooth remote. This monopod works virtually with all the smartphones, digital cameras, POV cameras, GoPro, Sony action cam, etc.
- It is one of the best Bluetooth selfie sticks.
- It comes with a lock which you can adjust at any length.
- This is compact, foldable, durable, lightweight, and portable.
- It is thick, long, and super sturdy.
- The zoom button works only with the Samsung smartphones.
- For action camera, you need to buy the mount separately.
This is one of the best selfie stick with a combo offer of good products.
4. iVoltaa Next Gen Compact For iPhone – Best Budget Pick
- Self-stick is compatible with iPhone 4, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, Samsung S3, S4, S5, S6, other smartphone.If you are able to...
- You may also use these accessories in video diaries or blogs, when you're hiking or camping, weddings, parties, the beach,...
- Perfect for those who travel especially on their own, these Mobile Selfie Accessories lets you take these selfie photos with...
The iVoltaa Next Gen Compact Selfie Stick is one of the best selfie sticks which we kept in our list as a budget pick with all the excellent required features. It is a lightweight and compact sized stick which you can carry with you conveniently.
- The wired stick doesn’t need charging or battery.
- It is travel-friendly which is best for hiking, camping, etc.
- Comes with a built-in remote.
- It may not work properly with Redme, Motorola, HTC, and, Lenovo phones.
This is a good selfie stick value for your money with excellent qualities.
5. V CANtm Self-portrait – Best Under 500
No products found.
We kept the No products found. in our list because of its al rounder quality. It is one of the best selfie sticks which comes under 500 with all the required features.
- Comes with a silicon clamp which is 100% secure to grip.
- The groove and durable metal shaft don’t allow your phone to tilt.
- There is a button on the handle and also a built-in remote.
- Ergonomic design with anti-rotation technology.
- Lightweight and convenient to carry.
- There is no Bluetooth option.
If you are finding a hassle free selfie stick without Bluetooth connection opt for it.
6. Premsons Ultimate – Best Under 300
- Unlike other Selfie Sticks that needs charging every now & then and also bluetooth pairing with the mobile phone for clicking...
- The selfie stick uses the stainless steel that provides it sturdiness as well as keeping it light-weight and helps keep your...
- Whether you are traveling solo or as a couple, for sure, you don’t like searching for people or asking them to click...
- There is no hassle of a charger or a remote.
- Supports all brands of mobile phones.
- Made up of stainless steel and strong enough.
- The handle clamp is not slippery at all.
- Didn’t find anything.
This is one of the best for the value of your money with all the required features.
7. Generic Mini With AUX Cable – Most Compact
- New design mini Monopod Universal Extendable Mini Selfie Stick Wired Handheld
- Self-portrait Monopod Holder
- Lightweight, portable
We selected this Generic Mini With Aux Cable for them who are searching for mini selfie sticks easy to carry. This selfie stick works best with Samsung phones. Though there are negative reviews about this product but we found some of the best features which we think can help you to choose this.
- Light weight, portable, non-slippery, and easy to carry.
- Has an ergonomic design like costly ones.
- You can find it in assorted colours.
- Good for beginners.
- A number of negative reviews.
If you are searching for a mini selfie stick compatible with your smartphone with a number of required features opt for it.
If you are thinking about buying a selfie stick for your smartphone, we are here to help you. You must know that there are lots of things associated with it Another thing is most people even don’t realise how to use a selfie stick properly. Therefore, it is very important to choose the best fit for your smartphone. Let’s go to depth.
You can find hundreds of selfie sticks in the market with different characteristics and features. Bu we have picked for you the top five characteristics to consider when you are going to buy it.
1. Compatibility or Adjustability of Mount
Many of the products come with a mount which adjusts the width in order to hold your smartphone in a horizontal position securely. One of the most common types is a rubberised clamp or bracket which squeezes firmly around your device. But before choosing, you have to make sure that the clamp of the stick is compatible with the type, size, and weight of your device.
Another important thing is you have to notice whether the clamp of the stick is rotating or swirling around or not. As our team found almost all the selfie sticks are offering up to 180 degrees of adjustability which allows you to take selfies at different angles in a wide range. Some of them also support compact cameras like GoPros.
2. Total Reach & Folding Length
Remember that it must be portable and super compact to carry in a handbag easily. You can find the normal length of the sticks is 8 inch after folded. But some more expensive models are of shorter length for easy stowing even in your pocket. It is up to you to choose the convenient for you.
Another thing is the reach of your stick. If it is not enough extendable there is no point to get it. Therefore, before buying, do the math and figure out the length you need which must be farther away from your body. We will recommend you to choose a selfie stick which goes beyond 30 inches and goes preferably closer to 40 inches. But it is completely up to you to choose the selfie stick as per your needs.
3. Quality Of The Material
It is very important to check the quality of the material of the selfie stick before buying. You will never want to get a cracked iPhone after mounting it in a selfie stick built of poor quality material. Before spending the money ensure about the quality of your selection. Therefore, strictly check the handle grip, the metal bar that is not slippery, and the weight of the stick.
4. Connectivity And Camera Control
A selfie stick is not just a metal rod to attach in your phone. It works as a remote control also. You will find two main ways to connect it to your phones such as Bluetooth, and a cable with a 3.5mm jack which plugs into the headphone port of your smartphone.
In Bluetooth option, you have to pair your phone to the stick and slide it into the clamp of the selfie stick. Then you have to press the camera button to take snaps and videos. The Bluetooth optioned is the highest technology version which requires power. It has a micro-USB port for charging. But you must know that it’s a hassle to remember to charge the stick and also the battery life isn’t also great.
In the cable option, you have to take the tiny coiled cable porking out from the top of the selfie stick. Then you have to plug it into your phone. You don’t need to pair your phone or charge it or any of them. The cable optioned stick is instantly ready to work. You have to press the camera button on the stick in order to take photos and videos.
The only demerit of using the cable option is that you can not record sound while the 3.5mm jack is in use. For this, you have to start the recording 1st and then mount your phone and shoot manually.
5. Speciality Rigs And Accessories
The speciality rigs and accessories a selfie stick must have lanyards, mirrors, belt clips, flip lock extensions, etc. You must choose the mirror option because it makes you comfortable to take an easier position and utilise the rear view camera of your phone. As a result, you can mount the phone to face backwards and the rear camera will be pointed towards you.
You can find the options of zoom and focus controls in some products built into the handle. You can also get multifunctional rigs such as a boom-style stick which is good for capturing skateboarding stunts and a water-proof selfie stick for underwater selfies.
How To Use It?
- Take your smartphone and mount it on the end of the selfie stick as instructed by the manufacturer.
- Now connect it via Bluetooth or 3.5mm jack.
- Then extended rod and use the camera button built into the handle of the stick or fob.
- Now remotely capture the photos and videos.
The topmost advantage of using a tick is you do not have to request a stranger to take your photos. Rather you can click much better snaps and can shoot more stable video in wider angles of yourself by using a product like this.
Nowadays almost all of us have a selfie stick in our handbags always. But many of us also have not still used it. To keep this in our mind we have presented this article to give you a thorough idea about the pros and cons of the products available to make your selection easy and convenient. We have given the list of best selfie sticks in this article after reviewing them properly. Now it is up to you to choose the best one for your smartphone.
Leave a Reply