After 17 hours of thorough research on more than 15 products, we have scouted down some of the best shampoos for hair fall which will help you combat and reduce hair fall. We consulted with 7 expert to select some of the best anti-hair fall shampoos for different Indian hair types.
After considering all the factors related to a good shampoo for hair fall we found No products found. to be the best shampoo and kept the No products found. in the list of our runner-up.
Our selection process was mainly based on the hair types, hair problems, damaged hair, gender, and deep cleansing formula of the shampoos. We have selected only those products which are best for the solution of hair fall considering these basic factors of hair.
Best Shampoo For Hair Fall In India
#Satthwa Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo – SLS / Paraben Free
1. Khadi Global Onion – Best Herbal Shampoo
No products found.
Khadi is popular for its 100% natural and safe skincare and cosmetic products. All of its products are free of SLS, paraben, and any of the harmful chemicals.
This is one of the best shampoos for hair fall and thin hair with dandruff. It eliminates all the problems from your scalp after 2-3 uses.
2. TRESemme Hair Fall Defence – Best For Growth
No products found.
TRESemme was 1st launched in 1948 and was named after the renowned hair specialist Edna Emme. It was 1st sold in only the salons until 1950. TRESemme is globally popular in more than 13 countries over 60 years. In India, it is the largest selling hair product and quite popular among women for its salon like experience.
This is most used shampoo by the professionals and one of the best shampoo to get rid of hair loss, split ends, and damaged hair. It gives your hair a lustrous look after each use.
3. Pantene Hair Fall Control – Best For Excess Hair Fall
- Quantity: 1L; Item Form: Foam
- Prevents damage that results in hair breakage
- Up to 98 percent less hair fall with daily use
Pantene shampoo is manufactured by P&G which is globally popular for its authentic products. This company defines the sustainability of the quality of each product and successes effectively. Pantene is helping women worldwide to solve their hair woes and boosting their confidence.
This is one of the best shampoos for daily use and makes your hair smoother and manageable.
4. WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo – Best For Dandruff
- Best kept ancient skin and hair care secret, used for hundreds of years
- Concentrated all Natural Apple Cider Vinegar - Fresh - Chemical & SLS Free; Sulphate Free; Paraben Free. Ideal For Men, Women
- Apple cider vinegar encourages healthy hair growth, reduce hair fall, helps hair retain more moisture helping to prevent...
The Wow skin science is famous for the production of productions with premium quality and holistically healthy personal care products. It was founded in 2005 and become a well-known brand within these 13 years all over the world with its wide range of face, body, and hair care products, fashion accessories, perfumes, and makeup products.
If you are suffering from hair fall with itchy dandruff, this shampoo is the best solution for you.
5. Himalaya Herbals Anti-Hair Fall – Best For Hair Fall Control
No products found.
For 130 years, Himalaya Herbals is producing a range of 100% natural and safe skin care products by collecting some of the rare herbs from the foothills of Himalayas. Each and every product of this brand is containing Ayurveda with advanced pharmaceutical technology.
This shampoo is the best choice for them who dislikes strong shampoos. It solves the hair problems effectively in spite of its mildness.
6. StBotanica Moroccan Argan – Best For Dry Hair
- St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Shampoo is enriched with the goodness of Moroccan Argan Oil. It is an excellent hair conditioning...
- Rich in Vitamin E, the Sweet Almond Oil helps keep the hair moisturized and strong. The Shampoo also contains Clary sage oil...
- The potent Rosemary oil strengthens the hair roots and helps promote hair growth. Jojoba is rich in Vitamins and Minerals...
StBotanica is globally popular for its quality based health, beauty, and personal care pure products. All the products of this company are research-based and connect to the healthy living of people. It has satisfied customers worldwide for its effective products.
This shampoo is one of the best choices for you if you have dry hair. It nourishes your hair by preventing them from split ends. The presence of natural oils works great for the damaged hair.
7. L’Oreal Paris Hair Fall Resist 3x Anti-dandruff – Best For Excessive Hair Loss And Dandruff
No products found.
L’Oreal Paris is a French company founded in 1909, famous for the hair care products in India and more than 25 countries. Since 2007 till now, the brand has flourished for its scientifically proven beauty products especially working with the women employees.
This shampoo is the best choice for the solution of hair problem with hair fall and dandruff.
Choosing the best hair shampoo for you depends upon the type of hair you have. Each hair on your head grows 2-6 years before falling out and a single hair can give lots of information about your hair type. Each of your hair-strand contains the sweat, toxins, and the natural oil of your body.
Hence, before purchasing any hair product for yourself you have to test the density, porosity, texture, elasticity, and curl pattern. Here, we have given a brief idea about the test-processing of hair types you have.
Before purchasing a hair shampoo go through the below-mentioned points thoroughly.
A. Hair Density
Part your hair in the middle looking at a mirror using your fingers or a comb. Now hold a chunk of hair in one side of the part and see the roots of hair from different angles. Now estimate your hair density as per the visible scalp area.
- If you don’t see the scalp at all you have a thick density of hair.
- If you see a little part of scalp you have a medium density of hair.
- Lots of visible scalp means you have thin hair density.
You need to choose the amount of hair product as per the density of your hair.
B. Hair Texture
Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner regimen. Let your hair be dry without using a hairdryer. Take a 7-8 inch of normal thread and a strand of hair from the middle of your scalp and set them on a paper side by side. Now compare the hair strand with the thread.
- If the thickness of the hair is thinner than the thread you have a texture of thin hair.
- If both are of the same thickness you have a texture of medium hair.
- You have a thick texture of hair if the hair strand is thicker than the thread.
Wash your hair thoroughly with your regular shampoo an conditioner regimen. Partially dry your hair with a towel after combing the hair in parts. Now take chunks of hair on your hand and feel them to determine the porosity of your hair.
- If your hair is dried completely you have low porosity.
- If the hairs are pretty wet but not sticky you have medium porosity.
- In case, if the hair is sticky and takes a long time to dry you have high porosity.
D. Oiliness Of Hair
Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner regimen. Let dry the hair without using a hairdryer. Let your hair sit for 8-12 hours or overnight. In the next morning take a tissue paper and press on your scalp to check the oiliness.
- If the oil residue on the tissue paper you have oily hair.
- A trace of oil on the tissue paper means you have medium hair.
- If there is no oil on the paper you have dry hair.
- If the tissue paper has the residue of oil in one part and not in another part you have Normal hair.
Pull a strand of freshly washed and towel dried hair. Stretch the strand of hair. Now observe what happens to the hair strand when you pull it to check the elasticity of your hair.
- If the hair strand expands and takes time to break you have high elasticity and very strong hair.
- If the hair takes a short time to stretch before the break you have a medium elasticity of hair.
- When the hair breaks immediately you have a low elasticity of hair.
F. Curl Pattern
Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner regimen. Let the hair dried without using a hairdryer. Now determine the curl pattern of your hair as the pattern created by Andre Walker, the hair stylist of Oprah Winfrey.
- The straight hair has no curve at all.
- The Wavy hair does not curl much after dried.
- The hair is curly with an S shape and holds a definite curl pattern.
- If the hair is tightly coiled and kinky and with a Z pattern you have a coiled hair.
We have given the selection process of the hair types to make it easy for you when you are choosing any hair products including hair shampoo. We have also selected all the shampoos according to the Indian hair type for both men and women. You can find everything as per the need of your hair and the problems associated with it in these selected best shampoos. So, now it is time to opt for one of the best shampoos for you to reduce hair fall.