No matter how healthy you are, weighing yourself is always an excitement. Nowadays, the market has come up with portable digital weighing machines that you no longer need to go to the hospital instead you can weigh yourself at home.
With so many weighing scales in the market, it is difficult to choose the best weighing machine in India especially the durable and accurate ones. Don’t worry we are going to solve your problem. We have sorted down the top 5 best weighing machines in India.
To sort the list we considered top 30 products, researched them for 48 hours, and interviewed 3 experts. Further, we have also jotted down a buying guide to help with your purchase. So let’s get started.
Best Weighing Machines In India
|Product Name||Type||Warranty||Check Price|
Health Sense PS 126 Ultra-Lite Personal Scale
Omron Automatic Personal Digital Weight Scale
Dr Trust Absolute Leather Personal Digital Weighing Machine
Hoffen Digital Elecronic LCD Fitness Weighing Scale
Equinox Personal Weighing Scale-Digital
1. Health Sense PS 126 Ultra-Lite Personal Scale
- Design : Simple, state-of-the-art wavy design built of sturdy lightweight ABS material to keep your feet in place. Net...
- Trustworthy : Precision G-Sensors are perfectly devised with a manufacturing tolerance of +/-300g giving you accurate results...
- Notable features : Large LCD with backlight, 5kg-180kg weight range, 3 measuring units kg/lb./st, Step-ON Technology, Error...
This one is the hottest selling weighing scale in India on Amazon. We love it because of its sturdy design, accuracy, and light weight.
Further, it has large LCD display screen which tells you the weight and also gives an error notice in case you didn’t stood properly on the scale. What attracted us was the four color options along with 4 different design. You can choose anyone that goes well with your bathroom decor.
Lastly, it requires 2 AAA batteries. Be rest assured, you need to change the batteries after 2-3 years of regular use. On the whole, it is the best weighing machine for humans.
- LCD display
- Touch sensor
- Made from ABS plastic
- Works with 2 AAA batteries
- Low battery indicator
- Comes with 1 year warranty
2. Omron HN 286 Ultra Thin Automatic Personal Digital Weight Scale
- 4 sensor accuracy technology
- Precision display to the closest 100 gram
- Tempered glass for safety
Omron is one of the leading company known for its medical equipment. This one is a digital weighing scale which is accurate and quiet durable.
The machine comes with a battery contact plastic strap which has to be removed for using the product. The battery life is around 2-3 years so be rest assured the product will last you long.
- 4 sensor technology
- Tempered glass on top
- Comes with 1 year warranty
- Long stand by
- Made from premium material
3. Dr Trust Absolute Leather Personal Digital Scale Weighing Machine
- Reliable Readings: In An Instant-Step On The Auto-Calibrated Platform And Receive Accurate Measurements In Pounds Or...
- Versatile Features: Auto-On/Off, Auto-Zero, Large Digital Display, Low Battery indicator And Overload Indication Provide...
- Product Of Usa: Designed And Engineered By Nureca Inc New York Usa. "Accu Gauge" Technology Patented.
Dr. Trust comes in our list because of its look, precision, and a worthy price. The machine is made from leather quality ABS leather and sturdy material. The design looks great and is engineered to bring maximum accuracy. The body is non-fragile and is sturdy for long use.
The high-resolution display screen is easy to read and brightly lit. What we liked more is the free accessories along with it. You get a temperature and a measuring tape free along with the scale.
- Digital scale
- Leather body from top
- Free measuring tape and themrometer
- ACCU GAUGE precision technology
- Comes with 2 year warranty
4. Hoffen Digital Elecronic LCD Fitness Weighing Scale
- High Precision Strain Gauge Sensor System
- Tempered Glass 260 X 260 Mm
- Capacity 2.5-180 Kg
If you are looking for a budget friendly option this can be the one. This is a accurate best weighing in India to measure body weight.
It has an auto off sensor which makes sure that the battery is not wasted when not in use. There is also a low battery indicator that warns you when its time to change the battery.
- Auto touch sensor
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off
- Made with strong glass
- Comes with 6 months warranty
5. Equinox Personal Weighing Scale-Digital
- Stylish look - Slim and sleek which seamlessly fits into any decor
- Display - Large LCD display makes it comfortable for all our users to view results on the device
- Auto-step-on - Product comes with auto-step-on feature which means all you need to do is step on the scale and your readings...
Equinox weighing scale is slim sleek scale that fits any decor. We recommend it for anyone who is looking for something portable, classy, and precise.
- Comes in different designs and colors
- Auto on/off
- Touch sensor
- 1.5 year warranty
- Works on 3 V lithium battery
Buying Guide – How To Choose The Best Weighing Machine In India?
Choosing the best weighing scale is not a very tough task but you might get confused which one to choose after seeing the variety. When buying a product it is always desirable to sort out your requirement and then relate it to the product that you are going to choose. if the requirements are matching then you can go for it.
Nevertheless, it is important to know the basics of a weighing scale and the important factors it should have. And for the same reason, we have come up with a buying guide that will tell you about the important considerations that you should look for in a weighing scale.
1. Type Of Weighing Scale
In market, there are two kinds of weighing scale analog and digital scales.
Analog scale are called mechanical scale and they operate on a spring mechanism. They have a large place to keep foot and they are easy to read. The plus point with them is that they don”t require times. The negative point with them is that with time they become inaccurate. And you can to use them to measure other health factors. Analog scales are difficult to find in the market as they are the old version and nobody prefers buying them.
Digital scales are battery operated and have a large LCD screen to show the results. They work by touch and are more precise and accurate over analog scales. Moreover, they look trendy and can be kept anywhere in the room or bathroom because of its style and compact size.
If you have a question which weighing scale is better analog or digital then, we would say go for digital. Digital are durable, accurate, and easy to use and store.
Most of the best weighing scales in India can measure from 0-200kgs of weight. This weight range works for all of us. But if you want more capacity than there are scales that show result upto 250kgs. So, check the range of your weighing scale so that it can give you accurate present weight.
This is very important for a weighing scale. Most of the analog scales show inaccuracy overtime as their spring losens up. But there is no issues like these with digital scales. Digital scales give you accurate results all the time. Nevertheless, for accurate measurement we recommend you to take three consecutive readings and follow the right weighing procedure. Never move or look down when weighing your self as it might interfere with accuracy.
You need to stand on the weighing scale to weig yourself. So, it is required you choose a scale that has a clear display that you are able to view the numbers without bending down.
It is important to look for the overall quality and material of the scale so that it helps throughout your weight management journey. Most of the scales are made from unbreakable tempered glass which enhances the durability and is also easy to clean and maintain.
6. Other features
A few other add on features include auto on/off, low battery indicator, error, and overload. All these features are convenient at all times. They promptly inform you in case anything is wrong with the scale. With this if something goes wrong they will indicate and you don’t have to go to the shop to repair it.
Buying the best weighing scale in India is not difficult, you just need to now your requirements and choose the one that fits your need. Buying a good quality weighing scale gives you precise results and lasts you long. So, invest in a quality one.
We recommend you to go through the buying guide and then choose any one from our list. Be rest assured the one included in our list are best in all terms and they guarantee precision, quality, and durability.